Please Vote

I’m going to select one of my cat beds at my Etsy shop to ‘promote’ via an ad on Etsy’s homepage. Which one should I pick?

13 Responses to Please Vote

1. Maria de Miami says:

I agree with Tracey. The picture of the (gorgeous fur) kitten shows beautifully the bed and I also love the colors.

2. Della says:

Was going to vote Azure Seas, but then noticed Tracey’s comment about the kitten and found that picture. That particular picture of Tropical Seas is the best, in my opinion. Modeled items get more notice.

Happy New Year!

3. Becky R says:

Handknit Felted Cat Bed “Azure Seas”

Happy New Year!

4. Sheila says:

Tropical seas with the kitty in it. Should catch the cat lovers right away and give them a better size perspective.

5. Melissa says:

Also, to promote your shop, have someone who belongs to Pinterest “pin” one of your items. It might end up on the main Pinterest page and bring traffic your way.

6. Mamie says:

I vote for either “Azure Seas” or “Polar Ice” – they both have good colors, and they show the interior of the cat bed.

7. lynn says:

they are all beautiful. if you can make them in sizes to order, i will buy one. my dog would love one but probably more like 20 inches

8. Rita says:

All of them are good but I’d choose the third to the last. I like the green with stripes going around. Most any cat would look good in it and the color would fit into my living area just fine. Good Luck with your work! And Happy New Year!

9. Angelos says:

hmm not an easy choice. I would say the “Southwest sunset” or the “Sea Anenome”

10. Elizabeth says:

The third and the last items in your Etsy shop are the best. Some of the others are too detailed to convey what the item is and the third and last items also have enough variety in the colors to give the bed depth.

11. MAJA says:

I like the southwest sunset one, or the chocolate raspberry truffle… I think it’s just because I lean towards warm colours.

12. Dawn says:

I’m partial to the polar ice dish, picture 4

13. Tracey says:

I vote for “Tropical Seas” I love the picture of your kitten in the cat bed. Best Wishes for the New Year!